2017年8月13日星期日

Preschool diary - Trip to "Mamee" Factory and fire station (Lawatan ke Kilang Mamee dan Balai Bomba)

This year 2017, I bring my students to Mamee Factory and Fire Station at Bukit Katil, Melaka.
My students very excited! They are enjoy this trip!
I very appreciate all my parents give cooperate to me. Let me success this trip!

Ticket for visit Mamee Factory+ Mamee Jonker House
1 person around RM25 (include lunch + colouring cup)

In the Mamee Factory, we can't took photo. Students can learn how the process of doing mee.
We only took some photo outside the factory.

After that, we went to Mamee Jonker House at Jonker Walk, Melaka. 
At Mamee Jonker House, students started to colour the mee cup by themself.



 After they colour, they can used their cup to make become cup noodle! They press the button on the glass, the cup will closed with a foil paper.


Yeah! Cup noodles already DONE!


Inside the Mamee Jonker House got a lot of places can take nice photos =)


Our stomach feel hungry. is time to eat! 
We ate our lunch in Mamee Jonker House. 1 plate of chicken rice ball and 1 tin of drink.
Mostly of my students can't finish the chicken rice ball. Too big portion for them. I feel very waste ><


After lunch, we still in Mamee Jonker House. We visited a musuem inside there, but inside the musuem quite small. nothing much and not so special inside. ticket RM5 include in the ticket RM25.


NEXT, we went to fire station Bukit Katil, Melaka.

no need any entrance fee, FREE. but need to write a letter to apply.


Firefighters at there are so friendly and knowledgable.
This firefighter is teaching my students how to protect and put out the fire on their body.
(my students until now still remember)

They can try out firefighter costume. All of them become small firefighter.



It is a meaningful trip! Tired but worth!



没有评论:

发表评论