2017年8月26日星期六

WE BARE BEAR - ECOWORLD Eco Forest, Broga Hill (Travel to Malaysia)

School Holidays start!!
Plus my birthday is coming soon.!
My dear planned bring me to ECO FOREST to see WE BARE BEAR.

ECO FOREST near Broga Hill.
WEBAREBEAR 1001 Expo can visit from 12 Ogos 2017 until 3 September 2017.
Time:  every Saturday and Sunday (10am - 6pm)
WEBAREBEAR is one of the cartoon from Cartoon Network.


Before go into the visit the Expo, need to register. No need any fee, is FREE.
After registered, will get one handband like below:

Go in the 1001 Expo, all the bears too cute! Must take photos.. 


Below is all the photos I took:





Photo that using XiaoMi Yi action camera took:

Behind so many bearsss...

Haha.. let us selfie together =P


I hope can take photos with all bears. haha =P


In the Expo, got 1 big yellow duck. Beside big yellow duck, got some food stall. If hungry, can have some snacks at there.. i was ate a hotdog bread, it cost RM10.

没有评论:

发表评论